Last Updated: 20th August 2019.
The data controller responsible for this website www.pwtechnicalservices.co.uk is PW Technical Services Limited, who can be contacted at 4 Warner Way, Chilton Industrial Estate, Sudbury, CO10 2GG.
Information We May Collect From You
· Information You Give Us: You may give us information if you complete the contact form on our website, this may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and any additional information supplied.
· Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. Google Analytics stores information about, the pages you visit, how long you spend on each page, how you got to the site and what you click on while you’re visiting the site. We do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Data Collected by Third Parties on our Behalf
Why We Need Your Data
· To respond to respond to incoming inquiries.
· Make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
What We Do With your Data
We will not sell or rent your data to third parties, nor will we share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law, for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it is being processed and when it is stored. Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission via the internet is at your own risk.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
You have the right to request:
· Information about how your personal data is processed.
· A copy of that personal data.
· That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
· Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
· Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
· Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, please contact us at the address given above.